Finding your perfect wedding dresses can highlight your assets and disguise or create a visual illusion to complement your figure and will possibly be the most beautiful and expensive gown that you have ever worn.
Here are some questions you may like to raise with your Dressmaker or Wedding Dress specialist – meet with them face to face where possible.
- What style of dress would best suit my figure?
- Will the style be suitable for the season?
- What are the options of fabric type and what are their benefits to me?
- What are the options for colour or the variations of white that will best suit my complexion?
- What are the options for my budget?
- If I buy my dress ready-made is there an additional cost for alterations?
- What are your suggestions for accessories to complement my dress, including shoes and headpiece?
- Can we look at previous examples of your work?
- Do you have any testimonials from previous clients?
- Do you require a deposit and is it refundable or transferable?
- When will you be able to start making/altering my dress?
- When will I be able to pick up my dress?
- How best can I store my dress before my Wedding?
Every bride wants to look like a princess on their Wedding Day. Are you a traditional princess or not? Either way, I know you will look radiantly beautiful for your special day.